NextPlay Careers, Inc built the NextPlay app as a Commercial app. This SERVICE is provided by NextPlay Careers, Inc and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information of anyone who decides to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Terms & Conditions
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to NextPlay Careers, Inc.
NextPlay Careers, Inc is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The NextPlay app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the NextPlay app won’t work properly or at all.
The app does use third party services that declare their own Terms and Conditions.
Link to Terms and Conditions of third party service providers used by the app
You should be aware that there are certain things that NextPlay Careers, Inc will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but NextPlay Careers, Inc cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, NextPlay Careers, Inc cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, NextPlay Careers, Inc cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to NextPlay Careers, Inc’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. NextPlay Careers, Inc accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems (and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. NextPlay Careers, Inc does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at 919-616-0572.
End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and NextPlay and governs use of this app made available through the Apple App Store and Google Play. By installing the NextPlay App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the NextPlay App.
In order to ensure NextPlay provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the “Flag as inappropriate” feature found under each post.
- Parties This Agreement is between you and NextPlay only, and not Apple, Inc. and Android, LLC. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Apple and Android and their subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Apple and Android have the right to enforce this Agreement against you. NextPlay, not Apple or Android, is solely responsible for the NextPlay App and its content.
- Privacy NextPlay may collect and use information about your usage of the NextPlay App, including certain types of information from and about your device. NextPlay may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the NextPlay App.
- Limited License NextPlay grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use theNextPlay App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the NextPlay App on devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
- Age Restrictions By using the NextPlay App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the NextPlay App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the NextPlay App may be terminated without warning if NextPlay believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child’s use of the NextPlay App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child’s use of the NextPlay App.
- Objectionable Content Policy Content may not be submitted to NextPlay, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
- Warranty NextPlay disclaims all warranties about the NextPlay App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, NextPlay, not Apple or Android, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support NextPlay does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, NextPlay, not Apple or Android, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
- Product Claims NextPlay, not Apple or Android, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the NextPlay App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the NextPlay App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims NextPlay shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the NextPlay App. To the extent NextPlay is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, NextPlay, not Apple or Android, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the NextPlay App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.